Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Summer paintings

I am getting work ready for a January exhibition at the Gnostic Manor in Woy Woy, part of the Gnostic Corner, shops known for alternative style and products. The Gnostic Manor is a cafe with good coffee and four long walls which host exhibitions that change monthly. Since it is summer I am framing up sailboats and water views, but also a series of new works,  beach paintings that are partly watercolour and partly sewn.

It seems to be my month for exhibitions as I also have a set of smaller works up in the Yoga Center in Umina. They tell me they find them very peaceful and have asked to keep them up another month. Below is a card I made of one of them, a small sketch of sailboats on Sydney Harbour, paiinted from a harbour ferry. 

No comments: