Thursday, July 11, 2013

Kitchen progress (2)

Bright shiny new oven
The kitchen might not look very different to yesterday but the stove and oven are in, the power is on and the bench tops are the right length.

Today was the electrician's day. He discovered that the electricity safety switch in the switch box was not working; it was wrongly wired.  He rewired it, removed a plug that was broken and could have electrocuted someone (!), replaced an old neon light with a normal one, discovered it had not been earthed so climbed into the ceiling space to earth it. I was pleased he had visited!

No comments: