Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Escalators

I do like escalators that have all the 'up' stairs on one side, so you don't have to walk around to the other side on each floor to continue your journey. I think shops that alternate up and down stairs which force you to walk through their store to get to your destination hope you will buy something on your way. They make me want to leave the shop altogether.
As it should be: stairs coming down (right) and continuing down  (left) . Im AppelrathCüpper auf der Mönckebergstraße     










2 comments:

Liz said...

I so agree - and that is why I rarely go to Farmers in Dunedin because I resent being forced to go through the children's clothing area as well as the homewares section on my way from the ground floor to the first.

Elizabeth said...

Lets hope Farmers read this post!