Friday, January 27, 2012

A well designed fridge

The little bar fridge that I got from Aldi was almost big enough for me but I missed having a freezer so I sold it on eBay and looked for a replacement.
Kelvinator looked pretty good when I looked at fridges online but when I looked at them in the shop I realised that Fisher&Paykel fridges were a better design because, for one thing, the vege bin at the bottom can be pulled out so much more easily. It is on rollers and because the door shelves finish above the height of the bin, the bin can be pulled out even when the fridge door is half open.
Fridge door with frog
New Zealand products have the reputation for quality and this is one example. So now I have a Fisher&Paykel fridge/freezer in my kitchen. At 380L it was the smallest and most energy efficient in the shop.

No comments: