Thursday, April 16, 2009

I bought a bike!

(Photo from Tchibo website.)
Yesterday I spent ages looking for the university second hand bike shop but I discovered when found it that it was a repair workshop and the second hand bikes they had were expensive. Then I saw a Bikes For Sale sign in the Tchibo coffee shop, celebrating Tchibo's 60th birthday. The bikes are simple but robust and I bought one (online) as soon as I got home. Now I am waiting for a call from the delivery company. The sale sign is gone both from the shops and from the website as the bikes have sold out, even though the sale lasts until end of May. Tchibo is one of the companies that continues to do very well despite the downturn - they have clever marketing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I saw this offer too, but it was not possible to find it available for a test-ride! I would be grateful to you if you could share your first impressions after you will receive it!

Regards,Petros